Destiny 2 developer Bungie is working on the first major update for Curse of Osiris.
Since the launch of the Curse of Osiris DLC, fans have noticed a problem with the Prometheus Lens Trace Rifle.
The Prometheus Lens Trace Rifle launched with a bug that has made it hugely overpowered (via Eurogamer).
Indeed, Crucible players are taking advantage of the weapon’s range, accuracy and power.
This has led to a series of complaints on Reddit, where fans have questioned how Bungie didn’t spot this in testing.
Bungie community manager Deej has addressed the issue on Twitter, telling followers that more will be revealed in this week’s Bungie blog.
“Prometheus Lens shipped with a bug,” the tweet reads. “We’ll address the issue and talk solutions in ‘This Week At Bungie’ on the blog.”
Curse of Osiris takes players to Mercury in search of legendary Guardian Osiris.
“Curse of Osiris is Destiny 2’s first expansion and sends you back to the stars to solve a new mystery,” reads the official description.
“The Vex are on the march, and our only hope to stop them may lie with Osiris, the notorious heretic and most powerful Warlock in the history of the Last City. On your quest to find him, you’ll meet new characters, explore new places, tackle new challenges, and earn some sweet new loot.”
The DLC features new story missions, a new destination, an increased power cap, new weapons, armour and more.
It also launched alongside a new update. You can see the patch notes below…
- Increased the damage dealt to bosses from Super abilities
- Adjusted the output of the Recovery stat so that characters with the lowest Recovery totals will start regenerating slightly faster
- Reduced Pulse Grenade damage slightly and toned down the intensity of camera shake and controller rumble associated with each pulse
- Reduced the recharge rate of additional grenade charges beyond the first
- Normalized the recharge rate of Arcbolt and Firebolt Grenades to match the other grenade archetypes
- Increased damage inflicted to combatants by Flashbang Grenade, Magnetic Grenade, Suppressor Grenade, Incendiary Grenade, Fusion Grenade, Skip Grenade, Flux Grenade, Arcbolt Grenade, Swarm Grenade, Tripmine Grenade, Storm Grenade, Firebolt Grenade, Axion Bolt, and Scatter Grenade.
- Fixed an issue allowing the Titan’s Rally Barricade ability to generate infinite ammo for certain weapon types
- Fixed an issue allowing players to chain Fist of Havoc abilities indefinitely
- Decreased the distance traveled in the air with the shoulder charge ability when it is executed without a target
- Increased the number of solar hammers that can be thrown during the duration of the Hammer of Sol Super ability
- Extended the timer for the Hammer Strike’s weaken debuff by 1 second and corrected an issue that was causing the visual effects not to represent the duration properly
- The Sunspot health regeneration buff now lingers for 3 seconds after moving through a Sunspot
- Tempered Metal and Sol Invictus no longer trigger off combatant solar shield detonation kills
- Arcstrider dodge now briefly breaks tracking
- The base duration of Golden Gun is now the same for both paths
- Shadowshot now suppresses targets immediately on a direct hit
- Shadowshot no longer tethers dropships
- Increased the amount of time available to fire arrows while using the Moebius Quiver upgrade of the Shadowshot Super ability